Biography of Currie Prescott
Currie, after working for 8 years in a New York hospital, went to the Esalen Institute from 1979-83. He is trained in Esalen Massage, Trager Movement Bodywork, Acupressure and Chakra-Balancing. He is a Senior Esalen Massage teacher, has a massage practice in Zurich and is founder of THE CENTER/ European Institute of Esalen Massage. Afflicted with a Arthritic condition of the spine (Morbus Bechterew), Currie has used Esalen Massage and its philosophy to help heal this illness.
Currie Prescott manages the following types of training and courses::
- Introduction to Esalen Massage
- Whiplash, migraine and neck tension
- Supervision in Esalen Massage and Body Posture
- Side Massage/ Pregnancy Massage
- Massage, Movement and Stretching
- Massage for Couples
- Akudruckpunkte Release und Massage
- Esalen Massage Ground Training 2017 - 2018
- Schulmedizinische Basisausbildung Anatomie & Physiologie: Becken & untere Extremitäten.
Esalen Massage Gallery
The new Esalen Massage DVD
The new Esalen Massage DVD - "The Lost Language of touch" is available now. The Esalen massage DVD was created as a study material for students of massage school and serves as an inspiration THE CENTER apply for those who are looking for this kind of intensive body work. Previewing DVD